Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The baby world begins!!





So I actually have controlled myself pretty well in the shopping department! But here are the first things that we bought for her and my sister-in-laws and I painting the nursery. Rich was out of town and we were on a time crunch so the lovingly came to my mercy! I am having fun sewing the nursery and decorating but I seem to always create huge projects that I regret a little as I am doing them! Oh well! The baby is growing well and kicking lots and I am finally not sick! It only took about 23 weeks! So things are definitely looking up.

8 comments:

Jen said...

YAY! you are alive! i am still so excited for you. i am also very impressed that you have been able to control your shopping!! the room looks good, can't wait to see what you decorate it like!!

Jennifer Lyn Newell Standridge said...

Yah....I am so excited to see some pictures and news you look great. And I am glad my sisters came to help out. I wish I was there to help. I will be in April. See you soon love FER

Jennifer Lyn Newell Standridge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashlee said...

I am so excited to see a new post! You look great Julie and the room looks like it will also. I am glad that the sickness has left finally, that makes a big differece. Can't wait to see you in April!

Greg said...

SO CUTE!!! I can't wait to see it finished. I'm really impressed with all of your creative energy to create so many things yourself. My online shopping, was about all the energy I could muster. :) Good to see you guys last weekend...

Mark and Kristi said...

Julie, it is Kristi (Prinz) Riggs! Congrats on the pregnancy and good luck with the nursery and all the preparations! You look great and I am so jealous you are in AZ... wish we were there!

Mark and Kristi said...

Julie, it is Kristi (Prinz) Riggs! Congrats on the pregnancy and good luck with the nursery and all the preparations! You look great and I am so jealous you are in AZ... wish we were there!

Natalie Service said...

Umm, yea! I thought your skills and talents were my own when I was hanging out with you in AZ. Now I wonder what I've gotten myself into. I have the fabric for my baby nursery...but I don't know how to sew!!!

Your nursery is going to look awesome!